Thread: e trac

e trac

well i will be ordering my new e trac in a week was wondering has anyone used the emulater and does it help a lot or is it a hands on expernce that helps more dennis

Re: e trac

The emulator is very nice to use, for me it was not so much using it to see what numbers each type of coin produces, since out in the field that is secondary to the tone. Use it to familiarize youself in how all the buttons work what effect different combinations do when you use them.
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

The emulator is OK it will give you the numbers in a perfect situation but so much affects the numbers in the field. So I would say there is nothing better than actual field use. Good luck and welcome to the Etrac family.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Quote Originally Posted by POKIE73 link=topic=8889.msg100104#msg100104 date=1328962669
    well i will be ordering my new e trac in a week was wondering has anyone used the emulater and does it help a lot or is it a hands on expernce that helps more dennis
    The emulator helps but no substitute for real world hunting. Does give you an idea what to expect.

Feel free to give me a call with questions or for a great deal! Thanks, Bart.
    Contact us for fastest and best service around!
    We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012.