Thread: I hate commercials

I hate commercials

When it's winter and there is snow all over everything and i'm stuck in the house.
    I hate seeing commercials showing people sitting on benches in parks or walking through them. All i can think is oh man over by that big tree there's probably some silver there. But i can't even find a surface clad coin through the screen on my T.V. It's just not fair!!! crying01
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

Re: I hate commercials

I know the feeling! lol The same thing happens when watching some program where an old park is in view. My imagination starts to work. lol

Move to the Texas gulf coast. Tomorrow and the rest of the week will be about 70 degrees. I'm off work Friday so I'll be out hunting all weekend. Didn't say I would FIND anything, but I'll be hunting.....

Shimmer77502

Got rid of TV years ago, haven't missed it....but I never pass an old property without evaluating
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by RaZR link=topic=9059.msg102177#msg102177 date=1330460743
    When it's winter and there is snow all over everything and i'm stuck in the house.
    I hate seeing commercials showing people sitting on benches in parks or walking through them. All i can think is oh man over by that big tree there's probably some silver there. But i can't even find a surface clad coin through the screen on my T.V. It's just not fair!!! crying01
    Man,,,You got it easy,,,I dislike 90% of commercials on TV LOL..
    "I'm Your Huckle Bearer"

I hate when that White's commercial comes on about the diamond rings and the weight loss. It gives everyone such high expectations for us. Besides, I love eating butter when I am metal detecting!
    "It was mad pheromone love over a little full moon entombed, and the people found it hard to understand until they saw for themselves the light pouring forth from a hole in the ground exposing a lonely turned ecstatic murky dime ......." please see me at http://www.youtube.com/user/plehbah