Thread: I'm in Love again!!

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

I'm in Love again!!

Have you checked out the XP DEUS. It has been in use in the UK for about a year now and just started selling in the USA. The design of it is just amazing. Totally wireless (coil to control box and head phones) It only weighs 2.4#'s and the UK users say it has a great balanced feel.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Re: I'm in Love again!!

totally wireless...thats cool. Lightweight AND balanced. Does anybody know how it performs. If I am remembering correctly, I think I read somewhere that they are pretty good. Just looking for confirmation.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

There is an article on it in the W & E April issue. Will be selling for $2,399.00. For a limited time Introductory price of $1,899.00. A little pricey for me. Good article though!
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

The performance is suppose to be as good as any of the top detectors currently being sold. They had long waits for this detector in the UK and recently added another manufacturing facility so they could offer it in the US. The reports from the UK from the people using it in the field say it is better than anything they have used before. There also are a lot of other used high end detectors for sale. Half the weight and wireless with just as good of performance as the other high end machines. That sounds like a winner to me.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

I would be careful....don't let your E-Trac hear you talking about another detector, they are very jealous you know! It will sit there and give you this look....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album

I have seen many of our boys and girls across the pond using this detector. From what I have seen, its a great all around machine. Though, I did notice that it retails for $2300.00, and you can find them for around $1900.00 . I think I would rather a VX3 and used DFX for the money. Yikes I will say it looks very futuristic, and does weigh next to nothing. Everyone likes a certain brand, I like one...I love the customer service, and quality of my brand. Now, If money was no issue, maybe I would purchase one, instead of diapers and formula. rofl rofl rofl When are they going to make a machine with a coffee cup holder <}

Thanks for letting me ramble.

Happy Hunting!!

We are not here for a long time, We are here for a good time. Happy Hunting!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Oldest coins: 1690's William III Copper
    1787 N J Copper, 1787 Ct Copper
    massdirtfisher@gmail.com

Get one Jeff! Get one! lol
    I've seen some being used on some of the YouTube vids quite abit. so they must be pretty popular. But I think we're settin' pretty good where we're at. thumbsup01
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Not too bad for being in love.That Deus is tempting. I am having carnal thoughts over this machine. [attachimg=1]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I'm Your Huckle Bearer"

It is certainly pricey and foreign. Does it attract the women of metal detecting like an equivalent car?
    "It was mad pheromone love over a little full moon entombed, and the people found it hard to understand until they saw for themselves the light pouring forth from a hole in the ground exposing a lonely turned ecstatic murky dime ......." please see me at http://www.youtube.com/user/plehbah