Thread: 7th Hunt in Connecticut... Silver streak still alive + many early wheaties...

7th Hunt in Connecticut... Silver streak still alive + many early wheaties...

Hello all!

What a day in New England... Mid 50's clear blue skies... I stated with long sleeves over a t-shirt but ended up in the t-shirt only as it was so nice... The ground was nice and dry and the digging was easy and great!

My 3rd target was a 1911 wheat and the 4th was a 1918.. I was hoping for some barber action, but I had a nice total of total coins of 75 with 8 wheaties...

Wheats were: 1911, 1916, 1918, 1921, 1940, 1957, 1956, and 1948

I was hoping for better than one silver... but a silver is better that the streak ending :-)

1948 Roosevelt Dime...

HH All!
    Paul
    2013 Totals: 4 Coppers 37 Silver Coins 18 Indian Heads 4 V Nickels 5 Buffalos 137 Wheaties 4 Sterling Items
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher

Re: 7th Hunt in Connecticut... Silver streak still alive + many early wheaties...

well you are right Paul it was a beautiful day here in Connecticut , i was over dressed too. very productive day , man those are early wheats . congrats thumbsup01
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Re: 7th Hunt in Connecticut... Silver streak still alive + many early wheaties...

Couldn't have asked for better weather by no means.Congrats on the silver.
    For every relic that rots away........a piece of history is lost.

Hey Paul, nice old wheats. thumbsup01 You should hit some early silver sooner or later. Glad the silver streak continued!! Weather was unbelievable today. Total relaxation lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

It sure was beautiful out today. It's good that you were able to enjoy it outdoors and kept your silver streak going. Good haul there with the old wheats too.

Great hunt. Much better than my unproductive 45 minutes out today Congrats on the silver!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Nice haul!
    Sounds like your weather was just like mine. Great day for hunting.
    Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Golden Sabre II, Tesoro Cutlass II µMax, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro pointer
    Oldest coin, 1732 King George II Halfpenny