Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Vehicle Has Been Stolen!! PICS ADDED!!

Re: My Vehicle Has Been Stolen!! PICS ADDED!!

Guess... What!!!.... The phone was not in the vehicle during the fire!... I checked the usage and it was used 3 times after the theft... two during the joy ride and insuing fire... and one the next morning. They used a bunch of data 53 megs on one during the fire time... I'm guessing these people posted a video of the events... Can't wait till they get busted!!! Still searching the net for any vids. Not having much luck with the police pinging the phone either... they tend to only want to do it when there is a life threatened. Oh, no phone calls or texts...just a bunch of data usage.

It was a Ford Escape Angie.
    CTX 3030, Garrett Propointer
    2013 Silver count: 27
    2012 Silver count: 30
    2011 Silver count: 58
    2010 Silver count: 77

Hey that is great news I hope they get caught and there is justice >:/ I imagine teenage boys :-\

And that is good that you might get your own phone back. I bet they will get caught!
    Please keep us posted.

Btw, My Honda CRV was stolen for a joyride a couple years ago, right out of my garage!!! The kids left it parked up the street after a night of whatever. Never figured out who it was. I admit I had left the keys inside and also forgot to shut the garage door that night We live in a nice neighborhood, never thought that would happen.

Once again, I am soooo sorry this happened to you.
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

That rots...
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Sorry about your vehicle and detector. Hope your insurance will settle quickly so you can get another ride.
    Hope the thieves get found and locked up.
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

I got a call from the police about an hour ago... They think they might have them. They were supposed to go and arrest them. They said they are 90% sure it is them. The people that did it befriended some other kid in town. The kid in town I guess is a fairly good kid and is willing to talk I guess... Good news!!! The insurance evaluator gave me a value for the vehicle above what I owed. The main adjustor is still doing the investigation and she said it would be a couple of days till everything is done. I filed the homeowner's claim for the contents. The auto insurance is giving $200 for the clothing inside. They are covering the tow from the site to the impound lot. I still have to claim the $250 charge for the extracation from the woods though. So, it looks really good so far and hopefully I'll be back in the game soon. Thank you all for the kind words... It is folks like you that get us through the tough times and I really appreciate you all!!! Thank you!!
    CTX 3030, Garrett Propointer
    2013 Silver count: 27
    2012 Silver count: 30
    2011 Silver count: 58
    2010 Silver count: 77

Hopefully the culprits will be caught and prosecuted. It's nice to see that alot of action has taken place over this incident. Hope that the insurance will work in your favor and you don't take a financal hit. Thanks for the updates.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Good to hear things are looking up Brian . Will your Auto insurance pay for a rental car ? Somebody should . It will be interesting to see what the final outcome will be on this as far what the punishment will be for the car thieves and what kind of restitution will come of this . I hope you post the final outcome . Last year , less than mile from where I live three young men were shot and killed in a gang related drive by , no arrests as of yet . The murderers are suspected to be from a well known gang in a neighboring city and were said to be driving a black car . Sometimes
    the bad guys don't get caught . :-\