Thread: 2012 So Far, So Good!

2012 So Far, So Good!

Howdy Folks!
    I have been busier than Michael Flatley with a leotard full of fire ants! Between working a steady day job, working as a Fugitive Recovery Agent, and now expanding my very own business as a Process Server, I have precious little time for metal detecting.

That being said, I have gotten out whenever I can steal away for 15 minutes here, or an hour there. I seldom have the luxury of an all day hunt any more. Between taking felons to jail, serving court papers on folks who have summons, complains or writs to deal with, to the day job, I'm flat out busy. My own personal business, ATHAME INVESTIGATIONS is starting to move forward, albeit more slowly than I'd like. My hope is to get my business to a reliable $1,000 per week in revenue, then set a new goal! To help cushion the transition from working at a job to creating my own company, I've applied for Social Security and will start receiving checks at the end of April. With that to help me through, I can really focus on the Athame Investigations to pave the way to my future.

Meanwhile, here are a few goodies I've managed to find with very limited time to hunt. As mentioned, 15 minutes here, 20 there, perhaps an hour there... But what you see in these photos is all silver or gold! I've already sold gold for $108 bucks, and that was just a small little batch compared to what I usually take in for sale.

Anyhow, verbosity has struck once more. Enjoy the photos, and know that I'll be out there now and again!

[attachimg=11] [attachimg=10] [attachimg=7][attachimg=8] [attachimg=9] [attachimg=6] [attachimg=5] [attachimg=4] [attachimg=3] [attachimg=2] [attachimg=1]

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Quarters = 123
    Nickels = 60
    Dimes = 104
    Pennies = 246
    Half Dollars =
    Dollar Coins = 3
    Total Coins = 535
    Gold Sale 2/5/13 = $25.50
    YTD = $73.21

Its Going to be a Shpadoinkle Day!

Gunning for Gold!

Re: 2012 So Far, So Good!

BLING, BLING, BLING!!! Sweet finds! Congrats! thumbsup01
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE

Howdy!
    Any idea why the forum looks so messed up? Photos are double posted, message boxes extend FAR beyond the borders of the forum screen,
    and not everything displays at all correctly. I surely would like to know why!

Thanks in Advance for Help!
    M-Taliesin
    Quarters = 123
    Nickels = 60
    Dimes = 104
    Pennies = 246
    Half Dollars =
    Dollar Coins = 3
    Total Coins = 535
    Gold Sale 2/5/13 = $25.50
    YTD = $73.21

Its Going to be a Shpadoinkle Day!

Gunning for Gold!

Sounds like you have a browser problem Mel. Try a different browser, ie. Firefox, or Chrome It all looks great from this side. Nice finds!
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

! Congrats on a great start to 2012! | Lot of gold, for such a busy guy! WTG!!
    2012 count: 99 silvers, 3 V Nickels, 4 War Nickles, 2 Gold Rings, 17 Silver Rings, 6 Buffallo Nickels,2 silver braclets, silver cross: 2013 1 Silver, 2 Silver rings, 1 Sterling Neckless with heart charm

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

you have done real well for a bunch of short hunts. Congrats on the finds and good luck with your business.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Congrats on getting your business up and running. Really sorry to see that it is going to cut into your swing time. Lots of bling in your photos....congrats.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album