Thread: ARRESTED!!!!! Woohoo!!!

ARRESTED!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Just got a call a little bit ago and they have arrested the two individuals who stole my vehicle!!! FULL CONFESSIONS!!! The police in New Philly got info last night about what happened and they tracked the guy who stole it down. Turns out, the guy that stole the vehicle drove to the neighboring town and picked up his buddy. The buddy didn't know the car was stolen until they crashed through the wire gate. Up till then, he thought it was the other guy's mom's vehicle. I have a feeling that the buddy he picked up squeeled on him or the parents did. Turns out, the guy stole a vehicle earlier in the week and wrecked it too. The State patrol now has him and the friend was taken to county jail. Wierd thing is, my brother saw the vehicle that was stolen last week right after it was wrecked... no police on the scene and the car had ran into a telephone pole. A little bit up the road he was running in the road and my brother nearly hit him!! What a strange turn of events! I'm totally stoked about this news... this will be so much easier now that they have confessions and someone in custody. I suppose my insurance will pay and then go after them to recoup what they paid. They were both over 18, jobless. Doubt they have insurance, but who knows... I'm gonna have to provide some free pizza to the officer who helped me through all this... I gave him a huge ATTA BOY!!! This is just awesome!!! Thanks for all your support folks... it's nice to have a group of people who didn't jump down my throat for having the keys in it... I know it was a mistake on my part, but it could happen to all of us at some point... Thanks for being my friends!!!
    CTX 3030, Garrett Propointer
    2013 Silver count: 27
    2012 Silver count: 30
    2011 Silver count: 58
    2010 Silver count: 77

Re: ARRESTED!!!!! Woohoo!!!

hey Brian thats very good news to hear , hope the whole insurance process goes smoothly and things get back to normal soon for you.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

That is some great news. Now if the perps get some jail time they can get a college degree while incarcerated so that when they get out they will become productive members of society. Yeah right.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

That's great news, Brian! It sucks that this happened n the first place, but at least there might be a more positive end to the story. It has to be a relief that the crook was caught.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

great job by the LEO's in your town and am glad you have closure so quickly and now get yourself a new Etrac and car.
    Minelab E-Trac, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Tesoro Cortes

Great news Brian! They made quick work of it. You will be driving around a new car, and detector in no time.
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Awesome ! | | While mowing, I leave the keys in the ignition..10 to 15 properties a day sometimes.. but if anyone stole it, they would have to be able to drive with a 17'ft trailer too..
    Hope all works out for you...
    Someday, I wanna be a vampire

Nice! <:
    Good news for a change. lol
    I can tell ya now...When you first posted about this I was wondering if it was goin' to be a April fools joke.
    But after seeing the pictures of your car.... . Glad I didn't say something lol Glad to hear they nabbed they guys. <:
    Like Dan said, hope the insurance stuff gos smoothly for ya and your swingin' your new E-Trac soon thumbsup01
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Good news Brian! Hey, WHERE'S OUR FREE PIZZA happydance02 | Did I mention I love pizza?
    Having fun is what it is all about!

Is this an April Fool's Joke Was the first thing my wife asked me when I called her and told her... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake link=topic=9518.msg107017#msg107017 date=1333581307
    Is this an April Fool's Joke Was the first thing my wife asked me when I called her and told her... lol
    It's April , the two fools are in jail , no joke .

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Good news Brian!! Two more morons off the street, now let's hope they stay there for awhile.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Got my subpoena today for court on Monday... This will be interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake link=topic=9518.msg107207#msg107207 date=1333688786
    This will be interesting...
    <} I can sense your... >8) ish feelings. lol
    Rightfully so
    Good luck brother thumbsup01
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

You know... This whole situation is very disappointing. I feel like an idiot for leaving my keys in the car and at the same time I feel violated. It's also sad. Here's a kid that just screwed up his life majorly and will most likely never recover from it for the rest of his life. I spend a lot of time with high school kids and tend to really take to these types of kids that will inevitably screw up or have in the past. I truly try to make a difference with them and give them a chance at success. Most of these kids have never experienced success in their lives. Part of me wishes that we had met under different circumstances. I'm not excusing what he did... He will pay that price for sure... It's just really sad that someone so young will now spend the rest of their life behind the 8 ball. I have seen several kids that make statements like My parents don't care or why should I care? I guess it's because I remember that when I was a kid, I was involved with friends that ended up being a drag on society. I'm thankful that my mom always showed interest in me and depended on me to be responsible. We moved away from that district and it changed my life forever. I know that if I had remained in that same school district, I would have never went to college (NOT A CHANCE) and would have ended up killing time at a vocational school and ended up in dead-end jobs the same way they did. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I'm far from it... But, I look at circumstances and forks in my life's road... and wonder which turn went wrong in someone like this kid's life. It's just sad all around... What a waste of a young person...

Veteran Member

Good news Brian !!
    Best of luck with Your insurance company !
    As for the crooks that stole Your car
    V3i DFX 10 DD 6x10 DD 4x6 DD DX-1

Didn't you have a GPX 5000 and a V3i in the back of your car when it was stolen? . :-\

OMG I saw your other post.Wow a crispy critter.I hope your insurance replaces your vehicle and items inside.The first sentence was humor but now i feel bad,sorry...
    "I'm Your Huckle Bearer"

Insurance came through perfectly.. I'm in good hands with ALLSTATE! I got my new E-trac already and court yesterday went very well. He's going to end up with 3 years in prison and has to go through 6 months of drug jail first. I didn't have to say a word at the trial and he waved his right to a preliminary trial and pleaded guilty. His mom talked to me before court and offered to pay me the deductible and really had nothing good to say about her son. She's been through hell with him and is relieved he is out of her hair and over 18. All in all things couldn't have worked out better considering the situation. They gave me more than I owed for my vehicle, paid for all the contents and clothing, and gave me $727 for my iPhone plus $500 towards the taxes for my next vehicle. Thanks for all the kind words through this mess!!! I recommend Allstate!!!

Throgh this rough time looks like you are going to make out aokay. I am in agreement with you about the path this kid has choosen and the consequences he will have to pay down the road.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

This is good news, Congrats!
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats