Hellow to all

I am new here. I was told of your forum tonight so this might be a little late but. I am haveing a goup hunt tomarow Sunday. I here from my forum Metal Detecting Maine
that some of you live in Maine near Sebago Lake State Park. Thats were the hunt will be.
So if enyone would like to come just show up. I will be there at 8 am for our permit. We will be there till 2 or 4 pm maybe. So bring some grub and have some fun. I have a gray BMW
we will meat in the parking lot where you go swimming.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...a=N&tab=wl

Park rules: All your holes holes must be fill in and everything of $$$$ should be turned in . I will check in first thing Sunday 6:30 before I leave to see who is comming. See you there. Don't forget to set back your clocks.

We have the green light for this sunday.
I got a call from Sebago Lake State Park ranger today. She told me is was OK for us to go hunt there. I need to be there at 8 am to get the permit for us to hunt.
We can not hunt in the camp ground. You all don't have to be there at 8 am like me. I think we can stay till 4 pm I think. The ranger only 1 on duty will be in and out all day at the office thay why I have to be there at 8. So how who wants to go. Also the grill are still there so we can use them.