Quote Originally Posted by randy link=topic=10188.msg113783#msg113783 date=1339104317
Isn't there a rule around here against bashing MD manufacturers, or, like most things, has that changed on a whim as well or are exceptions applied for the well-connected? Well, my opinion is this -- if you don't like the machine, the price, or the manufacturer, don't buy it, but otherwise hold your peace. Its that simple. Whining about the price of the machine or the policies of the manufacturer doesn't seem all that constructive (but its everywhere, save one other forum, and now it is here). Too bad the mods tolerate it.
Members are welcome to post their opinions and experiences, even if you don't like them, Randy. No one gets special privileges here, as you are insinuating. There is a difference between expressing opinions and 'bashing'.

We do not make decisions or change things around here on a whim. The only thing I see going on in this thread is bashing of this forum and of the people who run it - by you. If you have a problem with this forum then feel free to post elsewhere. Do not bash the forum and the moderators and administrators here.

Quote Originally Posted by randy link=topic=10188.msg113783#msg113783 date=1339104317
And, to the handful of you who read this message before it was pulled: Farewell, farewell, I wish you the best |
I think your post speaks volumes, so I'll leave it right where it is.