Thread: JFO bags Silver Tiger Eye

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

JFO bags Silver Tiger Eye

From the land of the Bluenose.....the covert meeting with my man from CATSA, (Canadian Air Transportation Security Agency)Serindipity Steve was set for 0930hrs. As newly appointed I/C of Airport Security Shift &quotravo(wowzer a $1.15 an hour more) I was nervous to say the least as this was my first JFO (Joint forces Operations) with our brother security at the airport. Magenta alert was in effect!He arrived discreetly and on time at check point Tim's.

Serendipity Steve was chomping at the bit and grabbed his weapon of choice from his boot.....Ace 250! I nodded approval. A course of action had been preplanned by Special Ops to remove a deep mole within the airport security organization.....Code named Tiger Eye. He was the disease and SS and I........the cure!

Otto was put on cruise and we hit what Intel informed us was his hide out. Serendipity immediately went silent(put his headphones on) while I grabbed the Freedom 3 Plus.....my weapon of choice and did the dew with the multitude of low level coinage.....would they talk.....not a chance! But one rolled over...a real swinger called

This bouy spilled his guts and gave us the

We loaded our gear and moved on armed with the Intel from this bloke! We called HQ and had someone
    this fellow of interest.

He was not there but I dug up his wheels....or should I say his former wheels...he was on the lamb knowing that SS and I were on his trail. The game was afoot!

The heat was intense. Humidity....high. Our gut feeling was that Tiger Eye would be neutralized by 1500hrs. Our information was correct and I bagged him at 2 inches.....just laying there...cowering.

SS bagged 8 deep sleeper agents which netted the agency $1.14.

Besides capturing Tiger Eye Agent Bluenoser thwarted 40 enemy operatives....below quota, not enough, not enough! M would not be pleased....shaken or stirred!

M has my
    <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: JFO bags Silver Tiger Eye

Awesome finds lots of variety. What kind of detector do you use again?
    Hello Wisconsin!

love the ring. and the car is pretty awesome too. Grats!
    Start with optimism and you will Finish with satisfaction!

Nice going, thwarting the bad guys. Did you get enough to order a martini?
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album