Thread: Further Adventures of me and my new E-Trac Part 1

Further Adventures of me and my new E-Trac Part 1

Hi everyone! Been trying to post. But needed to have the E-Trac surgically removed from my arm lol! Last time I posted was June 3rd. So I have some catching up to do. Too many photo's for one topic. So I'm making a part 1, and part 2. Please bare with me! Of course, I have been using the E-Trac. And what a detector it is! I'm going to list my hunts by number. After my last post. Hunt #1 On the 4th. I made a couple short hunts at 2 old farm houses. That I had gained permission to detect. It has been so dry here. That I didn't stay to long at the first house. I didn't like the way my holes looked in the grass. But was able to pull a few Wheaties, and a .925 heart charm. Visited the second house, that afternoon. Just to check it out. Found a few Wheaties very close to the surface. But I'll have to wait for some rain before I go back to either places. Hunt#2 The next morning. I visited the nature center again. After finding the other 6 silver dimes. I didn't know what to expect. Ended up finding that half dollar. But alas, it was a 1971 Kennedy. About 7 years to young . Also Some wheaties, and a 1952 Rosie. along with some clad. The half screamed at me!! At that point I had to leave town for the better part of a week. Didn't get in any detecting done at all. Brought it with me. But didn't have the chance. crying01. Got home on the 16th. Which was last Saturday. Sunday morning I was up with the sun, and gone with the wind! In the A.M. Visited the private park, that I've hammered. Going over the same spots I have gone over so many times. A 1914 Barber dime screamed out at me, Dig Here! Dig Here! That got me excited! Also dug a 10K Gold filled mens wedding band. And of course a few Wheaties, and some more clad. It was a very good start to the day. That afternoon I decided to try an old school. Where I had went to Kindergarten. But has since changed into a Luthern School. It was late afternoon. So I didn't have too much time. But another first for me took place that day. Along with a badly stained 1954 Rosie. I found my first War Nickle. A 1943-S happydance02!! A little clad. Then the mosquitos started. So that was the end of that day. And the end of part 1 of this story. Thanks for looking! HH ::
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    2012 count: 99 silvers, 3 V Nickels, 4 War Nickles, 2 Gold Rings, 17 Silver Rings, 6 Buffallo Nickels,2 silver braclets, silver cross: 2013 1 Silver, 2 Silver rings, 1 Sterling Neckless with heart charm

Re: Further Adventures of me and my new E-Trac Part 1

You're a Star Man !! Nice going and great pictures .

congrats on some great finds you have to love that etrac i know i do mine again great hunt denis

i have aspirations to be as successful as you one question. whats the heart a charm / dog tag? does it have any engraving? congratulations on your awesome finds. lucky lucky lucky cheers
    Start with optimism and you will Finish with satisfaction!

Quote Originally Posted by p52ntwrk link=topic=10384.msg114851#msg114851 date=1340332117
    i have aspirations to be as successful as you one question. whats the heart a charm / dog tag? does it have any engraving? congratulations on your awesome finds. lucky lucky lucky cheers
    It didn't say anything but .925. But maybe it was a lucky charm!
    2012 count: 99 silvers, 3 V Nickels, 4 War Nickles, 2 Gold Rings, 17 Silver Rings, 6 Buffallo Nickels,2 silver braclets, silver cross: 2013 1 Silver, 2 Silver rings, 1 Sterling Neckless with heart charm