Thread: Me and the E-Track Conclusion Part 3

Me and the E-Track Conclusion Part 3

I know what you're thinking. Come on! get this over with. Well it's almost over. Before the day had ended. I also found a 1903 King Edwardvs VII silver dime. A demolished womans sterling ring. A scout kerchief holder. And another school bus token. And between all the hunts. Added another $8.45 in clad not including the Kennedy half. Pennies, and Wheaties. On the 19th. I went back to finish the area. And ended up finding another 1919 King Georgvs silver dime. Yesterday morning the 20th I hit the park again. Until it got too hot. Swung some different areas. Found a 1946 Rosie, and another bent up mans sterling ring All and all. A great first expierence with the E-Trac. My first War Nickle, My first V-Nickle, A first 4 silver day. And all over the same ground I've hammered quit a few times. I should say. I thought I hammered them. I did load Randy's coin pattern into the E-Trac. And allthough I'm not quit using all of Angels settings. I think the E-Trac has proven to me. That it is an unbeatable detector. The only problem now is. I have to start my sites all over again. Thanks for all the great advice you guys! And thanks for putting up with this long winded story! HH
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    2012 count: 99 silvers, 3 V Nickels, 4 War Nickles, 2 Gold Rings, 17 Silver Rings, 6 Buffallo Nickels,2 silver braclets, silver cross: 2013 1 Silver, 2 Silver rings, 1 Sterling Neckless with heart charm

Re: Me and the E-Track Conclusion Part 3

I sure like to hear someone having such luck you will be in for more hunts like this im sure the E-trac is | Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by starman2 link=topic=10386.msg114832#msg114832 date=1340320279
    Well it's almost over.
    I sure hope not starman2. :-> It is very, very exciting when you and your machine become one.
    Congratulations on some fantastic keepers. I'm looking forward to your next several hunts. :-> :-> :->

WOW!

Great report and wonderful finds! FOUR Barber Dimes! <:

I hope you love your E-Trac as much as I love mine!

Congrats on the awesome results!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Nice digs, congrats on all the silver, WTG

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

wow..you'te killin me! i've yet to find a barber dime..and you pull 4? lol...good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Hook link=topic=10386.msg114961#msg114961 date=1340502348
    wow..you'te killin me! i've yet to find a barber dime..and you pull 4? lol...good job!
    I was just about to give up on this park. Until I got the E-Trac!
    2012 count: 99 silvers, 3 V Nickels, 4 War Nickles, 2 Gold Rings, 17 Silver Rings, 6 Buffallo Nickels,2 silver braclets, silver cross: 2013 1 Silver, 2 Silver rings, 1 Sterling Neckless with heart charm