Just got a call a little bit ago and they have arrested the two individuals who stole my vehicle!!! FULL CONFESSIONS!!! The police in New Philly got info last night about what happened and they tracked the guy who stole it down. Turns out, the guy that stole the vehicle drove to the neighboring town and picked up his buddy. The buddy didn't know the car was stolen until they crashed through the wire gate. Up till then, he thought it was the other guy's mom's vehicle. I have a feeling that the buddy he picked up squeeled on him or the parents did. Turns out, the guy stole a vehicle earlier in the week and wrecked it too. The State patrol now has him and the friend was taken to county jail. Wierd thing is, my brother saw the vehicle that was stolen last week right after it was wrecked... no police on the scene and the car had ran into a telephone pole. A little bit up the road he was running in the road and my brother nearly hit him!! What a strange turn of events! I'm totally stoked about this news... this will be so much easier now that they have confessions and someone in custody. I suppose my insurance will pay and then go after them to recoup what they paid. They were both over 18, jobless. Doubt they have insurance, but who knows... I'm gonna have to provide some free pizza to the officer who helped me through all this... I gave him a huge ATTA BOY!!! This is just awesome!!! Thanks for all your support folks... it's nice to have a group of people who didn't jump down my throat for having the keys in it... I know it was a mistake on my part, but it could happen to all of us at some point... Thanks for being my friends!!!