Thread: The Park That Keeps On Giving

Threaded View

The Park That Keeps On Giving

Doug, Diane, Malachi and I met up with Micah a new friend for a Dayton Diggers group hunt. We met in an old park that is in between our locations and despite the drizzle we hunted for about an hour and a half. Micah found the only keeper there a silver ring. We decided to move on to the old park that the Bell-Two Crew have had much success at, what I like to call the “Giving Park”. Within minutes after getting there Doug had the first keeper an extremely worn Seated Liberty Dime. I had left a promising nickel signal to come over to film his find and no sooner I got back to digging my plug Micah had a keeper a beautiful Seated Dime, I went back to my nickel signal finished digging and what did I see? A very toasty Shield nickel! Diane then got on the board with a Buffalo and then Malachi got his keeper a 1947 Roosevelt Dime! Diane scored again with an 1889 Indian and then Doug got an 1880 Indian. Then Diane scored again this time with a 1906 Barber Dime, the girl was on fire. After more hunting it was time to go. On our way out to the car Doug got a signal and dug an 1894 Indian. I decided I needed to turn my detector back on too and I am glad I did for about 30 yards from the car I got my silver a 1944-D Merc. So we all got silver and all got an 1800's coin except for Malachi so a pretty good day for the crew.

Hunting With Bell-Two #99
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album