Hello all!

It was 70 here yesterday... The first day of spring and our part of CT averages 47 degrees... WoW!

I got out to a new spot (School) but righ away noticed the finds and the ground were different... 1985 dime at 8 and a 1917 Wheatie at 4 some fill, some old dirt... Some tabby... parts of ornate door hinges and stuff that was making me think there was stuff here from the 1800's... This 100 X 40 strip I was working was trashy trashy trashy... I kept digging these metal screw covers that read like a quarter @ 2 but they were more like 5-8....

First keeper was this large winder looking relic...

The wheaties were in the teens / twenties and hard to find amongst the trash.... 1917 then 1920.... a 1925...

Then this signal sounded like gold... at 3 or so... It is stamped 10K Gold Fill... Anyone know what RAFA might means? No google hits...

Then I got a 12/47 Quarter signal that was pretty consistant at 6... Out popped... a tarnished.... spoon...

I followed the tarnish removal instruction here: http://scifun.chem.wisc.edu/homeExpts/tarnish.html

Next I got a sinal that was 12/46 47 at 2 like this pesky caps... and it was 6-7 down... but it was large and green...

Thank you to aaaa (TNet) for the ID in the What is it forum...

Jiangsu “Square Dragon” 10 cash 1904-1905 << Does this count towards my Large Coppa count for the year? It is slightly bigger that a American Large Cent :-)

The last target I dug for the Day is a Cracker Jack Mystery Coin/Token... It appears to have been distributed from 1933 to 1935 range... Thank you to Letsgethammered (TNet) for the help with the date..

The days Totals:

I hope everyone had a great day detecting day!

Paul