Thread: A little gold and silver...

Threaded View

A little gold and silver...

I hunted in Alabama for 2 years and it never freezes down there, and this past winter when I relocated to Kansas was a strange one and it didn't freeze much here, either.
    I know that my luck won't hold out for long and if this is a normal winter I will probably be shut down when the ground freezes.
    I am not looking forward to that, at all.

I have had a great year, but I am still trying to find as much as I can before that happens, especially jewelry since I am primarily a jewelry hunter.

I have a few different detectors that I use, but in the last 2 weeks I have been using my Vaquero with a big 112 DD coil to cover the larger areas, and my Compadre for everywhere else because there is nothing out there that is as good at sniffing out precious metal and chains as far as I am concerned.

Been working out pretty well, so far.
    Within the last 2 weeks I have gathered up much more clad, but a few nice things have popped up out of the ground along the way, also.
    A nice gold ring and a good size silver necklace.
    That is my 6th gold ring for this year and I think my 5th silver chain of some sort.

Still dressing warm and looking so maybe a few more goodies might show up before this season is finally over.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Vaq/F2/Compadre/Judge 2/F70-2015 finds a bunch of silver jewelry, several silver coins and 3 gold rings!