Hi everybody! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season thus far and getting time to get out and hunt.

I have the honor of hosting this month's contest

Guess how many Hotwheels/Tootsie toys/Matchbox cars/etc... I've dug during the past 3+ years that I've been detecting. I'm sure most of you will agree that it's exciting to dig one, especially the older ones. Sometimes it will even make my day if I don't find any silver or gold lol I just have to add that the day that I decided to do this contest I went out for a hunt hoping to find some more to add to my pile and found 3 of them I have never 'hoped' to find any, they've just always been a pleasant surprise.

Okay, on to the official rules:

1. Guess how many toys are in the pile, without going over.

2. One guess per member. All members can participate, including staff.

3. If several members guess the same number, that's alright. I'm not going to go through hassle of requesting people to make another guess- if 3 people guess the correct number, then the 1st person to post (date/time) will win 1st place, the 2nd correct post will win 2nd, etc...

4. Winners will be announced around noon on Christmas Day--- December 25th, 2012.

5. 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners- PM me your addresses and I'll mail your gifts promptly |

6. Good luck!

Tana

[size=24pt]PRIZES

[size=1t]1st place:

[size=1t]2nd place:

[size=1t]3rd place: