Howdy Folks!
After being sick with the flu for the first couple of weeks of 2013 (not the best start for the year, BTW), I finally got out toward the tail end of January despite the weather being funky. It wasn't terrible, but not very pleasant either. Anyhow, I visited two of my favorite haunts and nailed silver at the first, and gold at the second on my way to a century clad day.

My totals were:
23 Quarters = $5.75
16 Nickels = $0.80
23 Dimes = $2.30
58 Pennies = $0.58
1 Dollar Coin = $1.00
Total = $10.43

As for the gold and silver, here are a couple of photos. The gold and silver were both small items. I also found something that look silver, is engraved in a fanciful manner, but I do not know that it is silver or not just now. The silver looks like a really smallish earring stamped .925, and the gold is a very thin necklace chain with a religious medal on it, stamped 10k.

Above is the haul for the day! 121 coins, a gold necklace, silver earring and other goodies.

10K gold necklace with religious medal. I love finding gold!

Some of the trinkets I found along the way. 925 silver earring at bottom center.

Better look at smallish earring stamped 925! Silver, baby!

Don't expect it is worth anything, but thought this piece was pretty spiffy!

First of many dollar coins I hope to find in 2013

[img]http://forums.whiteselectronics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=95341&d=135925047/img]
Mystery find of the day. This looks like silver, is heavy, but not stamped at all. Hmmm.

Did I mention I found gold? Or that I love finding gold? Can't resist another look!

I gotta tell ya, it surely felt good to get out swinging the MXT Pro today!
Assuming I stay healthy and hale, I expect to rack up a good deal of gold, silver and coinage this coming year.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin