Thread: 7 Silver Pocket Spill and another Matron at the Cellar Hole!!!

Threaded View

7 Silver Pocket Spill and another Matron at the Cellar Hole!!!

I went back to the cellar hole last night and went in a few different areas I didn't hit before. My first target was a brass screw and the second one was a gold plated cuff link type deal. My third target next to a stone wall hanging over a river rang in a solid 83 and I already knew what it was… I dug it live on camera. Another copper, another Matron head. Two days and two coppers. I thought it couldn't get much better than this…

It took about a half hour to find the next signal. A very scratchy at best a zinc penny signal next to a large rock. To my surprise I took out a silver coin… I rescanned the hole like always and got another signal in the hole and they just kept coming. 5 Mercs and 2 Washingtons came out of that hole in total. I was in total shock! That's by far my best pocket spill I've ever found. I got this on camera as well.

The rest of the hunt didn't yield much of anything but I'll keep on working this area. I'll get cleaned up pictures as soon as I can for you guys!!!

GL and HH!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Isaac; 08-28-2014 at 10:02 AM.
    I <3 colonial relics!