Last Saturday I put in a order with our forum sponsor Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for a new E-Trac and some accessories.

Picked up a new ET, SunRay Pro Gold headphones, Samson shovel. (And a few other things too.)
After their first hunt....

This past winter I obtained permission for a local farm stead that's one of the oldest dwellings in our county. I actually forgot about this place. I've been wanting to hunt this place for over 4 years now. So today things lined up. I contacted the owner and he said sure, go for it. So I did!
Things are definitely weird at this place. In the first 2 hours I was only able to find 2 wheats and 5 or 6 clad coins. But I did find a area of the barn yard that is undisturbed. This started with a deep sounding 13-46,47. It turned out to be the first silver for the new E-Trac!!

First silver is a 1943 Washington quarter!!

Shortly after that got a 12-46 at the same depth and in the dirt is this.

Turned out to be a 1936 Merc dime. Then a I got a bouncy nickle reading about 6 or 7 inches deep. Out pops the new E-Tracs first old nickle.
Which turned out to be 1919 Buff.

Noticing I was in a little "hot zone" I started to grid off this little area. I got a jumpy penny dime signal that was really hard to pin point. I finally dug down and got a wheat. I back filled the hole, rechecked the hole and got another signal. A few inches ahead I dug another small plug and I seen a glimpse of silver in the hole!! A 1907 Barber dime!! Backfilled that hole, rechecked it and..... another penny dime signal!
Redug the hole and got a signal off to the side with the pinpointer.
Tunneled in a bit pulled the dirt out and seen this...

The owner pulled up in his truck as I pulled it out of the pile and says "finding anything good?" With a smile on my face I walled over and showed him the 1910 Barber dime I just dug up!

Before leaving for home to catch the Packers game I snagged another Merc, another Buff, and a beautiful emerald green 1875 IH!!
Heres the handful of keepers as I was leaving for home

I'd have to say the maiden voyage with the new E-Trac was a success!!

Thanks for lookin' & HH everyone.