Thread: Babygirl is on the board for 2015

Threaded View

Babygirl is on the board for 2015

Well I had to tend to a Ford Ranger water pump today. Since the weather was good, rather than stay inside on the Ipad, I made my daughter play outside. She decided to swing the Ace 350 for a while. My house was built in 1970, and was originally just steep pasture land that held no previous structures that I can document. I've found a bunch of clad in the driveway,, and a ton of gutter and siding slaw around the yard from a messy construction crew. But there is no reasonable hope of digging my first silver here.

So Babygirl digs up a few pennies, a nail in the driveway and some trash. Then she announced that she found a dime. I yell congrats from under the hood and don't give it a second thought. As she is brushing it off she says it's got Roosevelt on it,,,,,,, and innocently adds that it's a 1963. It takes a couple of seconds for my mind to grasp what she said, but when it clicks I jumped up and said wh, wh, what??!! I rushed over and it looked like clad to me, but without my glasses I couldn't read the date. I asked her to check again and she sheepishly grins and says "oops, it's a 67". Sorry rascal sure got my attention though,,, and we both had a good laugh over it.

I snapped a few pics to share,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Primary machine= Teknetics T2

2016 Totals
    Oldest Coin= 1920 Wheat Cent
    Silver Coins= 0
    Rings= 1