Well I was able to get out and do some hunting lately in VA on Sunday and Tuesday and I managed to have two great productive days of digging! The first day I went to a 1804 blacksmith shop... unfortunately even though the site looked awesome it was completely trashed!!! But... the first hole I dug was frozen but it was a corroded wheatie! Only an inch down! After that all I got was aluminum and iron trash..... trash trash and more trash... but I was presistent and committed to find something good. So I work around the old house nearby dated 1850... my first target was a huge piece of lead and then I got a nice signal and out popped my first decent relic... a pocket watch bezels, I took about 5 nails out of the hole. I dug a ton of clad and more modern junk when I get another one of those signals and I get a nice dog tag! This one is dated 1920! So... then I move on a little bit and get a slammin' hit 90-92 hoping for a silver half... ends up being a stupid mardi gras token what a let down ! Oh well... I go up a few feet and dig an object only an inch deep and have no idea what it is... it looked familiar tho! So I leave that place after a while because I was getting a headache from all the trash... but I do need to go back and investigate those shallow signals!

I then got a quick permission at an 1865 house... I hunted there for maybe 5 minutes and got a 1909 wheatie! My first 1909

I later investigated that mystery piece and it ended up being a spur piece from the civil war !!!!!! I wanted to find one of these for so long I'm so glad I found one!

Then yesterday (tuesday) I go back to the 1865 and funny story the neighbor asked what I was doing on her property... called the owner and she was like "I'm sorry about that, we are crazy neighbors huh?!" then she asked what I'd found and after a while she let me hit her property! Not a lot of finds there but I got a few wwheats so I guess it was worth it!

Anyway I get some hits, a 1911 wheat, 3 quarters in one hole, and a pocket watch part... then I go to the otherside of the property (man this place was awful with the iron too!) and I get a high tone in between the iron and I got a SWEET "D" buckle!~!! It had sterling plate and was very ornate! Still functional too. I also got a old toy car, hinges, my first rein guide, and more from this place.

Thanks for reading guys! GL and HH !

GL AND HH !!! TAKE CARE GUYS