Thread: Sunday Morning Hunt at 1870s House

Threaded View

Sunday Morning Hunt at 1870s House

Alec and i only had a few hours this morning to get a hunt in. I had to start my "Honey Do List" in the afternoon.

We went back to our favorite town for some door knocking. Always do pretty well there. We stopped and asked at a beautiful old house that was built in the 1870s or before, the owner wasn't sure.

Alec got on the board first with a 1945 merc, followed five minutes later with a 1943 Washington Quarter. He was so sure what he had that he had me record a live dig for our You Tube video. He also dug an old watch FOB from 1889.

About ten minutes later, I dug a little ring. If anyone has seen one of these before, I would sure like to know what it is.
    I followed that with a 1936 Buffalo. 20 minutes later I got a deep iffy 10-44. The hole was so deep that the lesche was completely in the hole. After getting down to it, out pops a worn 1905 Barber Quarter. How cool is that ?

I also dug what I thought was a ring, but now i'm not sure. Check out the goldish looking piece. It has a little loop on the bottom.
    a few of the Odds & Ends where from yesterdays hunt. PICTURE HEAVY, SORRY

also a religious medal and some kind of flat button.
    Attached Images Attached Images                   
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos