Thread: Gold Ring, Silver Ring, Indians, Buffs & Lone Rosie

Threaded View

Gold Ring, Silver Ring, Indians, Buffs & Lone Rosie

Alec and I took a road trip down south Sunday and Monday. Sunday we hit a few parks and found absolutely nothing. We decided to call it a day early because I drove most of the night and was tired.
    We did door knock one house before we stopped for the day. I dug an 1899 Indian, a couple of wheats and a White glass
    "Genuine Boyd Cap" mason jar lid which was in a hole with a wheatie.

Monday morning we decided to make it a door knocking day. There was no one home at first 6 houses we tried. Everyone must have been at work, DUH. We did however, finally got a yes. Alec and I each dug an Indian and a Buff. Alec also dug a 12-21 and pulled out his first 14K Gold ring.

We tried a few more houses, got a no at the first one and then 4 more with no one home. ( note to self, Don't drive 5 hours to go door knocking on a weekday ). Anyway, we decided to cut our losses and head home.

On the way, we drove thru a town with some very old homes. We decided to try one more and got a YES.
    The first target I dug was a massive sterling silver United States Air force Ring. I'm not positive, but I think the stone is a sapphire.
    Alec Dug a 1963 rosie, our only Silver coin of the trip. BUT WE STILL HAD A BLAST!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos