Guys, yesterday with Luke (PACIVILWARLUKE), I could've dug an extremely rare button. Possibly my best button yet... the lady on the button is named Jenny Lind (the text around her head shows her full name). Here's a little bit of history about her. Jenny was born in Sweden in 1820. She was a soprano opera singer and was one of the most admired singers of the 1800s. She began singing at the age of 10 and toured Europe in the 1830s and 1840s. In 1850 she sailed to the United States, when she arrived on the docks of New York City, she was greeted by a massive crowd of 30,000 people which shows how publicized and talented she was. She ended up touring the United States east cost from 1850-1852 then sailed back to Europe, got married, settled in England, and had a 3 kids. She then became a professor for singing at the Royal College of Music and died in 1887. I am thinking this was worn by a fan of her work and wanted to support her! It's only in the Complete Button Book by Albert and Kent and is a hand drawn basic drawing of it which means it's rare enough to not even have a single picture of it, I've never heard of one dug so I'm calling it a super rare button and the history behind it is cool! This narrows down the date to the early 1850s and could've been worn by a civil war soldier promoting her... the site we were on was occupied by soldiers. Thanks for reading take care everyone! Happy Hunting!