Thread: Park hunting with WI digger

Threaded View

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Park hunting with WI digger

Wisconsin Digger invited me to hunt a park he thought had some potential, so we set a date and this is my finds for the day. We met about 930 and planned to detect for about 6 hours. After introductions and some detecting talk I got to detecting. I did not even complete a swing when I got a nice wheat signal on the CTX, it was a 45 wheat. A few more swings and I had another wheat, a 1926. I thought this just might be a good day. Within 15 minutes I had a nice 12-43 at a good depth. It turned out to be a 35 Merc and a 47-D Rosie in the same hole. It only got better after that, it actually was one of my better silver days this year. The find of the day came in as a 12-43 at about 7 inches and to my surprise it was a 1906-S Barber half. That find was worth a high five from Dave. All total I had 9 Silvers, a sterling GirlScout ring, a religious medal and a handful of clad.It was beautiful day with a new friend. Thanks again Dave for the invite, sorry the CTX out did your Etrac.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber