Thread: Big silver found today !

Threaded View

Big silver found today !

When I got to the school this morning to hunt I thought maybe a wheat or a junk ring I might find . Well I did a little better than that . This school gave up a huge silver ring early this year , this time it was huge silver not just in ring form . After a good two hours and a sack of clad I had a sweet +92 at 9 inches ! I dug down and the target became louder and louder ! Please be a big silver and not the old brass sprinkler system . Well when I got to the bottom I saw a big black disc ! I took a picture , the one I have posted , and then took it out . BINGO , BIG SILVER COIN ! It's the first Ben Franklin half I have found in 5 years ! I remember the last made me smile and so did this one ! It's a 1952D in nice condition . The very next target , only 5 feet away , I found something that really surprised me ! It was 7 inches deep and I don't remember the VDI number because I was still thinking about the silver half . It is some kind of Nazi item I believe . Anyone have any idea what it is ? Also found on the surface a nice silver pendent . Total clad was $10.09 for 3 hours .
    HH
    Glen
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Always looking for that next ring !!