I posted this here as the star of the hunt was the big bell. This was the hunt that I was too busy to take pics for and ended up taking items to the club meeting for show and FOTM voting. Well, now all the items are not present and I have to find them to take pics. However I was able to get the majority of items.

This was a cellar I hit twice before. My nice silver plate buckle came from here. So far I have found a lot there and now with a small coil that works I can go back and hammer it harder. This past time I did find some level area that looked like a path to the back fields. It was just weird how this one area had a tad more targets than the rest of the area. I ended up finding three horse rosettes with the same design. One is smaller than the other two (I gotta find the smaller one). One of the two bigger is obvi mangled for some reason. The back shows two spots with lead which is why I think they are rosettes.
Name:  Lead attach.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  73.2 KB
Also there was a 4th rosette with an iron back.
Name:  Rosettes Plus.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  72.3 KB
Because there is a mid 1700s house near me and the barn has chimneys, I think this back hole is a barn. There is a depression that almost looks like there was a well there, but I am still gonna go with a barn. Finally after two previous trips, I was finally able to pull some coins. I ended up finding an 1898 and another late 1800s IH back by this barn. This time I was able to get behind the cellar as the summer growth was finally gone for the year. I ended up finding what I think is an 1837 matron. Not the greatest, but the liberty is pronounced and it is still a copper.
Name:  Three cents.jpg
Size:  63.0 KBName:  1837 Matron.jpg
Size:  77.2 KBName:  Matron reverse.jpg
Size:  62.5 KBName:  1898 IH.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  69.0 KB
Two rein guides came up in the most obvious spots.
Name:  Rein Guides.jpg
Size:  37.9 KB
The bigger bell is the one I found this hunt. It was quite a ways away from the first one I found, yet they are identical in design. I like the crotals more, but I'll still take a nice big conestoga.
Name:  Dual Bells.jpg
Size:  71.0 KB
I also found a bullet embedded in some wood. No I understand why some of you who find these have them already in a small piece of wood. I figured they needed to be broken out. This is exactly how I found it. And this past weekend I found a second one of such somewhere in my bin. Kind of a cool find.
Name:  Bullet Embed.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  77.5 KB
This is some sort of clip I found in a wooded field permission site. Not sure what it is. Being aluminum it reminds me of a bird tag, but to me it looks like it went on a belt or something. It has the numbers and says Canton Conn.
Name:  Clip Side.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  99.8 KBName:  Clip ID.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  68.9 KBName:  Clip.jpg
Size:  74.5 KB
These are the two whatsits. The brass piece was at a cellar from last Thurs. I used a new tool to try and find the spot. I didn't actually find the cellar, but where I marked did lead me to an area where there was a lot more targets. This is some sort of buckle, and if anyone knows please put forth an ID. The second Item IDK at all. It looks to have some iron and another alloy. Almost like lead. It is about the size of a penny but heavy. I took a pic of front and back.
Name:  Buckle side.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  37.3 KBName:  Unknown Back.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  89.7 KBName:  Unknown front.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  77.2 KB