Thread: After Work Hunt / Anorther Walker and 1875 Indian

Threaded View

After Work Hunt / Anorther Walker and 1875 Indian

Saturday I stopped and did one house while I was out doing errands. I dug a 1941 Washington in the curb strip.

Thursday after work I took a drive to a small town an hour from my home. The first house was a bust, not even a wheatie.
    The second house was built in 1883. It started out slow but about a half hour in I got a signal at 8" that I thought might be a silver dime. I dug a pretty deep plug and when I stuck the carrot in the hole it was screaming. I moved the dirt at the bottom of the hole with my pin pointer and revealed the edge of a large silver. I pulled it out and it was a 1942 Walker (my fourth of the year) I rescanned the hole, got another signal and pulled out a 1944 merc. Ten minutes later in the same area, i dug a 1956 Rosie.
    Right before I was going to call it a day, I got a solid 12-35 at 5". When I started digging I realized that the soil was packed with gravel. My pin pointer was screaming at the bottom of my 3" plug. Out pops a beautiful 1875 Indian. I barley rubbed it and it and it cleaned right up.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos