Thread: Weekend hunts hilited bt dated SLQ

Threaded View

Elite Member

Weekend hunts hilited bt dated SLQ

Headed west the front end of the weekend and north the back end and both directions were good. Friday and Saturday I hit some places I have been to before but tried to work some different areas. Managed to find 3 Mercs, 1 of which was the glossiest Merc I ever pulled from the ground. On the 2 trips west I found the 3 Mercs, 8 wheats and my first 1908 Indian. Heading north Sunday I was looking at some new areas but ended up hunting some spots I hit before. That trip produced a 1929 SLQ, 3 Rosies, 3 Buffalos (all pretty toasty) and 11 more wheats. A lot of digging this weekend as I think I found over 200 coins, a lot more lincolns dug (69)then I normally dig but that's how it goes sometimes especially when the wheats were not that deep. All in all a great weekend and the weather was perfect. Keep swinging Wisconsin Digger
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Total silver 5 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 1 Indian - 15 Wheats - $ 7.70 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes