It's official! I've got a complete weekend off next weekend, and there is no way it's gonna be taken away from me.

I started coming up with all kinds of ideas today at work and now Joe thinks I'm nuts because of all the options I tossed out.

The neighbor has a popup camper and when we thought about buying one he told us not to, that he never uses his, we could borrow it any time.
Sooo... I told Joe we should go away next weekend... we can go to Rangeley and detect a spot there we've been wanting to hit all day Saturday and Sunday, come home late... We can go to NH and visit my brother and his family and detect some places there I know about from when I was a tot (even the beach/swimming hole)... we could go anywhere and get a hotel for a night (would rather avoid that cuz I have a hard time giving someone over $100 for a shower and to rest my head for a night)... but the bottom line ~ we're detecting ALL WEEKEND LONG! He says we'll do whatever I wanna do, and I say I wanna do whatever he wants to do. I toss out the ideas and he gets mad cuz I don't pick one. What's wrong with this picture?!

Then we're going away in Sept. for a weekend hunt. And then in Nov. Can't wait. That one's gonna be a BLAST! It's a weekend-long group hunt on private farm land.