Hello all,

I got out as promised to hunt the old brewery grounds. Unfortunately it didn't go anywhere near as good as hoped. Pretty much skunked actually, and yeah, I did find quite a few pull tabs and a couple old beer cans. I did hunt a few areas that gave a few iffy signals but it turned out the ground was still frozen solid, so I will certainly have to go back later in the year. But the oldest building is on a newer foundation, and the ground has all been replaced. The other area I had hopes for I found had also been replaced, terraced and reinforced with erosion mat. There was also one connected flat grassy lot that is mostly fill dirt. I'll have to investigate more to see if there's any other possible untouched islands on the property that may hold something.
I did manage to find a slightly wet and muddy cell phone that actually still worked once charged up. Unfortunately it's locked in the highest security setting so unable to get any info to trace the owner. Guess I have a new phone once I hack into the root and factory reset it! I also found a bullet and a brass number tag. I had one heart stopping moment early in where I thought I may have found a trime, but turns out it was only a tiny aluminum disc.
After lunch I packed up and went back to my fallback being the old zoo. There I managed to pick up a handfull of pocket change, an old brooch that had seen better days, and my first silver of the year, a 1942 Merc.
Thanks for reading, and happy hunting!

Name:  Brooch.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  90.3 KBName:  House.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  51.3 KBName:  Pile.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  83.5 KBName:  Sign.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  92.1 KB