Thread: Five yes 5 firsts for me this morning, still taking it in...........

Threaded View

Five yes 5 firsts for me this morning, still taking it in...........

Went to a place that myself and a couple of great hunting friends have hit before. A small back yard next to some old lots we have burned everything out of the ground with the minelabs. I learned what my detector was telling me today, went to school in other words. That very high pitched silver tone is unmistakable hunting like has been defined here many times. Well on to the finds..... My first barber quarter, 2 of them, a silver nickel, a merc and a rosie, 11 pennies and 4 dimes. No wheatsthinkingabout:? We got em all I think but this stuff was hiding My first silver was squealing silver but had something else going on. My TID was blipping all over but I isolated it. There were 4 coins in the hole. 2 dimes and a penny then below them about 2 inches and a slight amount to the side was the Rosie. I was getting it in the short slow movement but would hit the others also within an inch. There was a copper pipe running through the dang side of the hole!!!!!!! Got the merc and another dime and penny out of the another hole close by also. All kinds of stuff goin on with other metal too. The highest pitch tone and being repeatable made me dig it. Anyway my first multiple silver day. My first barber quarter X 2, My first silver nickel, my first coins in the 1800's, my first time with my detector set up this way! I'm going back about 3pm today after a nap....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Wishin I was a dirt fishin!