Thread: Six silver day!!!

Threaded View

Six silver day!!!

I had the day off today so I took advantage of some of the last remaining days of daylight savings. I started off the day by selling 15 silver quarters for $60 so I could go buy a new digger. I lost my other one in the corn field the other night just as it was getting dark. I have been wanting a different digger anyway, so I bought a Lesche. My detector store is near where the Insane Asylum is, so I figured I'd hunt for a few hours there. I got two silvers there.. A Merc and a Rosie. I was finishing up there and called Tim to see if he wanted to hunt the field tonight, but we decided to hunt the old Boyscout camp instead. I scored another 4 silver at the camp. Tim was ready to drag me behind the truck when we left..lol I got 2 Rosies and 2 Washington quarters. My previous high silver day had only been 3 so I'm super happy!! Oh,... While I was at the Insane Asylum, I pulled this ring... It's gotta be the ugliest freekiest ring I've ever seen... I don't know why, but I keep feeling like I'm going to crash my surfboard into a reef... (a la Greg Brady)
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    CTX 3030, Garrett Propointer
    2013 Silver count: 27
    2012 Silver count: 30
    2011 Silver count: 58
    2010 Silver count: 77