Good post Angie. I'm sure winter time is the toughest time for Mods and Admins on Detecting Forums. The members get a little stir crazy from being stuck indoors and crazy threads get started. Believe me, I've been guilty more than a few times

The difference between the whites forum and here is that the team here treat the members as equals.

I'm not an attention seeker, but when you post a pic of a seated dime you find, you expect more of a response than kewl from the mods...

That place has been going downhill for a while now. In the past month or 2 it flatlined.

Yes, I was 1 of those members who have been there for a long time. We had lots of fun at 1 point. The car shows in the winter time were awesome!!! Maybe Toad and Judy can get it started here.

Some people who recently came over here may be waiting to see how the other site turns out. I made up my mind here is where i want to be. I wish I would have found this place sooner.

The funny thing about all of this is the whites mods know we're here. I KNOW they come in and peek around, see us all having a good time and wonder where they went wrong rofl rofl GOTTA LOVE IT!