Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
I brought a V3i.I worked with it every day.I read and reread the manual many,many times. I watched the video many,many times. There were parts in the manual that were questionable and needed more clarification.I asked questions and was promptly given page numbers of the manual to read.These pages were the pages i needed help on. I don't have perfect soil here in N/E PA. But the page tossing,computer electronics educated person (who is now a mod) expected me to understand the V by rubbing the pages of the manual on my forehead.
The V just wasn't any FUN. My MXT (which i traded in) was heaps of FUN.
I got rid of the V and bought the MXT Pro and i love it.It is a blast to use and soon i will be getting a DX-1 pointer for it because the Pro is set up to use the DX-1 (trigger forward locks it pro in pin point mode).

I did keep the NiMh batteries and the charger (those spoiled me ).. I highly recommed the MXT Pro.

I almost tossed the V3i and wireless headphones in my buring trash pile (so you know what i think about it and the so called Whites Forum Support ) PHOOEY !
Yep I recommend the MXT to everyone that asks me about detecters,it's just a great turn on and go that will see deep with the turn of a knob