Howdy Folks!
Let's all come together as One!
For those members of the American Detectorist forum who have been here before the deluge, and those of us recently arrived, I'd like to put up a few posts to bring evreybody together so we are just one big happy family of AD'ers.

In that spirit, I'd like to open this thread to everybody! And it is a simple start.

For this particular thread, show us your very best coin find ever. I know that this is one of those questions folks ask us when we're out detecting, and we find tough to answer because we all have many finds that are outsanding, and picking out just one ain't easy! But I'd like to ask that everybody post just one or two of their best of the best coins found ever. We all have one or two particularly oustanding finds, those that stand out head and shoulders above all the rest. That's what I'm looking for in this thead.

Whether you've been on this forum since Custer died, or newly arrived, strut your stuff and show it off.
Again, just show us one or two of your most outstanding coin finds ever.

I will post mine later, but wanted to get this thread up and going right away. Snowing here in Colorado, and I don't think I'll get out today so this might prove entertaining!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin