Howdy,
Well, theres a wind blown spot where the snow is gone, and theres an old foundation there.
So, as I have had about enough of winter , I've been going over there to swing my detector, and brave the cold wind , and pry and chop and hack at the ground.
I've been going for silver only, for now, as the ground is so froze. I figure I'll hit it hard later.
Heres my problem. I have been reading the Edge so much this winter, that I feel like I am trying too many different options. Sort of like , I have too much information , and I cant seem to pull it together??
I have been running, Relic Alt./ Thresh. audible/ Gain +1 / Disc. at max
Ive dug a few weird square washers that VDI at 78 in the ground, but the vdi drops when I get them out. (Halo effect I guess)
I also switch around to C & J and Prosp. for the heck of it , and to see a little more of whats going on

But, last time out, I started wondering if I should just hunt in C & J ? for what I'm doing now, strictly coin hunting in frozen ground.?

I guess this would be classified as Cherry pickin, because the ground is REALLY FROZE and its a tight spot in the valley and the wind always blows, and it is kind of cold .
So I dont want to dig much,

So, how would you MXT users attack this ?

Thanks ,
Dusty