Thread: Did a solo hunt today

Threaded View

Did a solo hunt today

Had the thought that I would try and get some more practice with iron and the E Trac. So I hit a spot that has been good to me where I got my first (and only lol) Nova Constellatio copper. I figured we pounded this place pretty good, so it would be a great place to try and tweak my program. Also has a second cellar hole that was good to Del, so I could just cruise between the two sites if I get bored in the iron pit lol I did get a lot of targets from both places, but really didn't do anything different that I already have been doing, so no real tweaking done to the program But I did move a big piece of iron and then got a siganl which turned out to be a pitcher handle made of pewter? I think. That was a big target to be masked. Then hit the second site and it gave up an almost complete pitcher What's up with that lol Nevere found anything like that before and now 2 in one hunt. Both sites gave up an Indian head penny , but Del's site gave up another nice NY Militia @ 1812. These buttons hold up well for some reason. It will clean up nicely. Also brought home a find I made last hunt that looks like a harness steering guide (not sure if that's technically correct, but that's my best guess) lol Also got some leather harness belt that survived all of these years. I figure at least from 1900 or earlier. The pollen was unbelievable today so I should sleep well tonight. Didn't get a copper, but had some nice finds.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold