Well I finally got the at pro and got out a little while yesterday with it found a little pocket change and a few odds and ends.
I was getting several deep targets that sounded good but I decided I just want to get the more shallow ones til I get use to it I was in my yard so I can always get the deep ones later.
The tones on the pro is quiet a bit diff then my other detectors I really don't like them but I'm hoping that will pass when I get more use to it I was the same way when I first got an mxt and grew to love it later.
Also with the large coil I think I'm gonna start learning to pinpoint off the front or back I'm having a hard time getting it in the center I guess because I've never used a coil that big plus it being a DD to me it's hard to bring it to the center of the blade when moving it forward and back and that's another reason I don't want to go for the deep ones until I can get better and pp with it I don't want to dig a plug the size of a 5 gal bucket, lol
Other than having to get use to the tones and the pp with it I think I'm gonna like it a lot I also got the gizmo to extend the arm cuff so what little I did get to use it I didn't have any problem in my wrist that I have heard of some saying that didn't have it.
I'll give my review on it in time after I've got a few hours swinging time with it.