OK, I've been reading responses, and watching videos over on that other board about a test garden. It is pretty cool how the OP made test cylinders out of PVC and clay dirt, then exhibited the results with readable tones on a mercury dime @ 10. Then the OP hit a quarter at 12, TX Boost on, and he was dinged by responses from the gods over there for his GB routine. After a follow up video, including a manual GB, the reply was that he did the GB wrong. Tell me, if the V3i says it sees the coin each time, with the GB being in auto GB tracking, how can anyone criticize the GB being done. There really has to come a time to allow believe in this high end machine's capabilities, instead of nit picking tiny details. This is why I've always been reluctant to consider posting videos over there, cuz most every time...one guru or more over there will say, THERE! That's what these newbies are doing wrong, with nothing more than one intricate detail in procedure.

This OP's videos had success in seeing a 12 quarter and a 10 buried dime, and he still was criticized for his GB results. You can't win when posting vids in most cases, unless you are one of them. Auto trak has to mean something, then what is the purpose of even having it as an arrow in your quiver? martin