<blockquote>Howdy Folks!
Okay, so I ain't been around much lately. In fact, I ain't hardly been out hunting lately either. Between my knee still not being right since having surgery in January, returning to full time work and taking classes for Citizen's Academy with the Sheriff's Office, I've been busier than a one legged man at a Riverdance audition! I should also note that my wife, Pipster and me are all enrolled in Citizens Academy! It's an 11 week course, and we already have learned a great deal. But that's another topic for another time.

Pipster and I got out to hunt last night. Between his schedule and mine, it ain't easy for us to team up these days. However, we had fun and visited several locations on our outing.

My take was 130 coins totalling $11.17 in clad. I also found a 1928 wheat penny... yes... on a tot lot. The strange find of the day was a key ring with a bunch of travel charms on it along with a car key. The creepy find of the day was an all seeing eye pyramid. What? We had a member of the Illuminati hanging around a local tot lot? I also found 2 small jewelry items, one religious type, both of which fit on a penny with plenty of room to spare!

Anyhow, my take on the day was:
28 Quarters = $7.00
18 Nickels = $0.90
27 Dimes = $2.70
57 Pennies = $0.57
Total = $11.17
Coin Count = 130 coins.

Also found a couple of tokens but was rather disappointed that neither Pipster or I managed to come up with any gold or silver.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin </blockquote>