Hi,
just wanted to share my experience with a company that finally made good on their product.
3 times my killer B's headphones crapped out on me.not only do you have to pay to ship them but must include a money order for them to ship them back. it costs $7.50 to ship one way and $7.50 back
I wrote a somewhat disgusted e-mail to the company today and this is the reply i received back a short while ago.

so, it does pay to voice your opinion when you are having product problems.
MY E-MAIL TO THEM BELOW

today on a hunt my killer b's crapped out!
i have sent them in like 3 times already with a short in the cord.same thing happened today.
nothing like being 2 miles into the woods and having your headphones die out.
if i send these in a 4th time the price i paid for shipping so far exceeds the original cost of the headphones.
not to mention how cheaply the cradles are made.already went through 3 of those
I really feel like calling the better buisness bureau on you.
my next pair of headphones will be the gray ghosts not another pair from your company.

i belong to several detector forums and plan on putting the word out on the quality or lack of quality of your product.
my 20 dollar cheapo radio shack headphones are still running strong after 10 years.never a problem.
thoroughly disgusted
dave

KILLER B'S RESPONSE BACK TO ME

Dave,
I apologize for all the problems you have had. If you will send your headphones in I will refund the inbound shipping and pay the return shipping. I will also include a new pair of headphones no charge so that if this ever happens again you won't be without a set. I want to make things right so if this is not satisfactory let me know what I need to do.
John Smith

was i wrong for sending too harsh an e-mail? would any of you members have written something silimilar? any thoughts and feedback would be appreciated.
thanks!
dave