Thread: New facebook group helps reunite jewelry with the owners.

New facebook group helps reunite jewelry with the owners.

Back in April I started a facebook group made up mostly of metal detecting enthusiasts worldwide who are interested in networking to help recover jewelry. We have had many new members who were looking for help finding lost jewelry.

We have already been instrumental in the recovery of quite a few lost rings! The group is private due to the secure nature of some of the posts, but all are welcome to join and browse hundreds of listings!

The Ring and Jewelry Finders Group can be joined by clicking http://www.facebook.com/groups/ringandjewelryfinders/ and requesting membership.

Hope to see you there!

Re: New facebook group helps reunite jewelry with the owners.

Very cool, it would be a miracle if I ever found something that belonged to a living person. although I'm always amazed when I find a clad coin at some remote site. I wish you continued success in reuniting owners with their belongings.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Re: New facebook group helps reunite jewelry with the owners.

Very cool group you've started, Neil! I just joined. Hopefully I can find the owner of that UHS Class of 1981 ring I found earlier this year.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 420 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 125 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 406 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 90 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg