Thread: zippered

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

zippered

From the land of the Bluenose.....second bingo of the scrabble game put me at a whopping 351 points......................still lost by 43. Such is scrabble.

Toyed with my England and Germany stamp collections for an hour and decided I was going nuts. machin heads would drive anyone around the bend. Not crazy just nutso from being stuck indoors.

Called Navy Davy but he was a tad under the weather and it was just a mere 2000 miles for Special K to come for a cup of mud.

What the halibut. Threw the AT Pro in the trunk and hobbled around a few tot lots and the shore line. Zippers seemed to be the order of the day.

Less then an hour later I was done in and done out. Pointed Otto down the Bicentennial Highway and started the trek home. Came to the area where the Bedford Rifle Range was and there in the field just before the sandbanks and targets stood was 4 deer grazing. Guess no guts no glory. Mister man I would have liked to see part of one of them in my fry pan! As it was I had to settle for some macaroni mixed in with left over spaghetti sauce topped up with a double dose of pain pills.
    <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: zippered

At least you got out and saw some nature. That sure does look like an awful lot of stamps you got there.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

That looks like quite a stamp collection.
    2017 Totals: 21 Clad / $1.85 / 1 Silver Coin / 2 Wheaties / 0 Rings
    2011-16 Totals: 12,902 Clad / $1,094.43 / 301 Silver Coins / 590 Wheaties / 71 Rings

Congrats on getting out. Nice finds.
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE