Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GORGEOUS SILVERED COLONIAL SHOE BUCKLE*GROUP HUNT

Re: GORGEOUS SILVERED COLONIAL SHOE BUCKLE*GROUP HUNT

Man that buckle is amazing.

Re: GORGEOUS SILVERED COLONIAL SHOE BUCKLE*GROUP HUNT

Great Buckle !! As nice as they come. I knew I should of said yes when Dan asked me to go out last weekend.
    At least you guys had a great time and sometimes it's not about the number of finds but the Comradery that counts. That site looks very familiar . LOL I'm sure I've sure I've been there, who knows. Great going guys, hopefully I'll get to meet you all some other time this year.
    One last thing about Silver Buckles, if there plated then are they plated over brass ? And is it Coin Silver ? I can't see such a nice buckle being plated on Copper since brass last longer and doesn't corrode as easily.
    Dan said you guys wore him out, I'm almost afraid to ask him to go out this Saturday. Oh well, worse comes to worse I'll just have to hit a Virgin site I have set up that's been calling my name.
    Once again, Congrats Guys !
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now