Thread: Two Great Hunts Big Silver .925 jewelry and Silver #30-#32 the Devil showed up.

Two Great Hunts Big Silver .925 jewelry and Silver #30-#32 the Devil showed up.

Had 2 great MD hunts yesterday and the day before. The day before I found the &quotevil A sterling .925 pentagram pendant the owner used to practice sorcery he no long does and gave it to me cause he didn't want it. This thing is the size of a half dollar. He thought wow .... I didn't expect you to find my past so easily. A great find with a very unique story behind it. This hobby is so fascinating. I also found another Shell Mr. President Game there Benjamin Harrison and also a President token made of copper Calvin Coolidge. And a 1926 wheat. Then yesterday morning after prayer meeting at church I got permission to hunt a home site that yielded 3 silvers #30 -#32. Two rosies and one merc. Well the video is below as always and so are the pictures.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW

[size=24pt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8YUR8ZVz4
    Attached Images Attached Images             
    Whites Spectrum XLT/Whites 5900 Di/Pro/Pro Pointer
    Feel free to subscribe to my youtube Search Poliverfb to see all my videos

Re: Two Great Hunts Big Silver .925 jewelry and Silver #30-#32 the Devil showed up.

nice digs!! that pentagram is spooky lol

Re: Two Great Hunts Big Silver .925 jewelry and Silver #30-#32 the Devil showed up.

Sweet!
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE

Its only the devil if the star is upsidedown, which it is not. thumbsup01
    Hello Wisconsin!

Really nice finds! Great when you see shiny in the hole.
    The best treasures are the lasting friendships we make.[img width=47 height=70]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af176/idigther/Detecting%20finds/0439c987.jpg[/img] using V3i, IDX Pro, Coinmaster Pro, Surf PI Pro DF mod, Sov GT, Excalibur 2, Fisher CZ 21, Garrett AT Pro - I'm ready! Where shall we go?

Some great finds, that pentagram would freak me out. But hey silver is silver. Nice bunch of coins also.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Very nice congrats on some great finds, WTG |

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Quote Originally Posted by dalewestaby link=topic=13077.msg139128#msg139128 date=1366499196
    Its only the devil if the star is upsidedown, which it is not. thumbsup01
    The devil is the devil if he standing on his head or his feet ....... I do understand the philosophy behind both ideology's I've studied in depth on who uses what. This symbol is used manly by witches or Wiccan and is often referred to as the Star of Solomon by some, while the inverted star which is actually a real pentagram is usually used for darker purposes and is use in conjunction with Baphomet symbol or goat's head, some refer to him as the Southern Ghost in some circles. This medallion by some is referred to as a Pentacle not a pentagram. I just used that term because most people understand that term and I don't have to do all this explaining. lol But looks like I had to anyway cause someone usually gets technical, but that's ok | I'm good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by aloldstuff link=topic=13077.msg139202#msg139202 date=1366575648
    Some great finds, that pentagram would freak me out. But hey silver is silver. Nice bunch of coins also.
    Yep!!! Silver is silver. It's just a chunk of metal as far as I'm concerned. Got 3 dimes in the same place. I love getting multiple silvers in the same day. Both were awesome hunts. I love finding tokens almost as much as I love finding silver. Just keep

2013 Totals: 4 Coppers 37 Silver Coins 18 Indian Heads 4 V Nickels 5 Buffalos 137 Wheaties 4 Sterling Items
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher