Thread: New show Dig Wars, premiers this Wednesday June 12th at 9pm central time on the

New show Dig Wars, premiers this Wednesday June 12th at 9pm central time on the

Just a reminder, plus some info and pictures of the upcoming shows.

Dig Wars! Travel Channel's new detecting show.
    Premieres June 12th at 9PM Central time, on the Travel Channel!

The hunters:
    Mike Scott, Larry Cissna, Abby Silva, Josh Silva, Ron Guinazzo, Mark Slinkman.

We all felt we needed a real detecting show, that shows what we do and why! Real hunters having to hold their own against real hunters. Not for profit, but for love of history, thrill of the find and the comradery and healthy competition that comes when you and your friends find a potentially historic site. Who will find the oldest coin, or the best relic. We have all been there. This show is not what you have seen before.

If you happen to be in the Chicago Area, there is a premier party. 7-10 pm Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/183016588522436/

First episode: Fort St. Philip 9Pm central time
    The 3 teams of relic hunters explore Louisiana’s Fort Saint Philip – an abandoned military outpost that has been closed to visitors since Hurricane Katrina. Did the storm uncover lost artifacts?

Link to still photos from episode 1
    http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-show...hilip-pictures

Episode 2: Eastover Plantation 9:30 Central time
    Dig Wars’ teams head to southeastern Virginia to search the Eastover Plantation for relics that could predate the United States.

Link to still photos from episode 2
    http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-show...ation-pictures

Please tune in and check it out!
    Chicago Ron Guinazzo

Re: New show Dig Wars, premiers this Wednesday June 12th at 9pm central time on the

thumbsup01 Looks pretty interesting, Looking forward to watching it. <:

Re: New show Dig Wars, premiers this Wednesday June 12th at 9pm central time on the

I've watched your hunts Ron, very well done. I'm hoping this is nothing like the previous attempts by others lol TV has a way of killing the truth for ratings. Good luck with it
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut link=topic=13523.msg142991#msg142991 date=1370914134
    I'm hoping this is nothing like the previous attempts by others lol TV has a way of killing the truth for ratings.
    I agree George, some of these shows make us all look like complete idiots. IMHO
    MXT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, 5.3 & and 950 coils, Sun Ray Pro Gold HP, Excalibur , 1000 coil, 2, Whites Dual Field PIs, Sovereign GT

Oldest Silver: 17?2 Half Reale

Oldest Coins: 1723 Halfpenny ,1729- ? KG 2rd Half Penny, 1786 Connecticut Copper, 1787 Fugio.

11@ 1807,8 Reale Counterfeit Cache