Thread: aqua therapy leds me to the cross

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

aqua therapy leds me to the cross

From the land of the Bluenose.....hooked me up and gave me 12 minutes of electrical charges today at physio.....oh my what fun!

My sister in law Heather was at my place upon my arrival home chatting up a storm with the Hunny Bunny. She dropped by as her car broke down on the way to the beach and was being serviced by Corbins which is just next to where I call home.

Going to the beach ...that phrase I keyed in like a tuna on a school of fall mackerel! So Marie , Heather and I were off ...not to the races but a local beach.

They settled in and I loaded up with the Seahunter MK11. Knew I was good for about 4 lengths of the beach at various water levels and on length 2 I found my cross.....and was done.

Had to pay the piper and took the girls out for supper. By the time we got back Heather's car was fixed and her wallet <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: aqua therapy leds me to the cross

Glad you took it a bit easier today.... I mean after the shock lol Good little hunt.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold