Thread: MXT Pro

MXT Pro

http://whiteselectronics.com/mxt-pro.html

Looks like it is out now! Anyone know anything about it? Is it just a sooped up MXT with a few more bells & whistles??
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

Re: MXT Pro

Pretty much an MXT with ID tones like the M6, and a back light for the meter. Some controls are touch pad. It has a grab button. I handled a prototype but didn't pay that much attention. Rob
    Advise is cheap, mine is free.
    V3 MXT Mr. Bill IDX

An MXT with Tone ID. That is just a dream come true! Combined with the MXT's unique and superior ground tracking ability, you are going to see some deep digs with this machine. The price is right ($899.00). On the down side the Super12 is totally the wrong coil for the MXT. Way to noisy. The D2 is the sweet answer to the MXT's coil needs, and it does not even have to be V-Rated. This is great! Good job Whites.

Keep Swing'in
    Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

I'd gladly do some field tests with one!
    I want one. I wish they could simply upgrade mine.

The lack of Tone ID was the only thing keeping me from buying an MXT in the past.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

If I wasn't primarily a coinshooter and didn't already have an M6 . I woujd jump on one of these in a minute . The backlight makes a really good selling point also . I think this is going to be a real big winner for White's .

If I hadn't bought my MXT 300 just over a year ago or so, I'd be all over this puppy!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.